Digital Marketing Specialist
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you’ve never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink’s world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
What You’ll Do
Increase brand awareness, engagement, and revenue through digital marketing strategies and tactics. Key business metrics include revenue, demand, website traffic, site conversion, and engagement. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute digital marketing plans to increase website traffic and engagement.
- Optimize the corporate website and social media channels for SEO and usability.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing.
- Support account-based marketing programs with display advertising, website personalization, retargeting, and social media.
- Update and manage the corporate website.
- Provide reports and key insights/recommendations using Google Analytics.
- Manage social media platforms and measure engagement.
- Measure and report the ROI of digital campaigns, including display and PPC.
Skills & Requirements
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of experience with integrated digital media and marketing platforms that include social, digital, and traditional marketing
- Expertise in SEO, social media outreach strategies, conversion optimization and website usability best practices
- A deep understanding of digital analytics and ability to put action to insights
- Demonstrated experience with implementing digital marketing initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization
- Knowledge of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence
- Proficient in Google Analytics, AdWords, and WordPress.
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn’t just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company’s mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them “slinky”. These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and “slinky” people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.