Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
OutboundEngine is looking to add a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to execute our digital acquisition strategy in support of our business objectives. This position is full-time and local to our Downtown Austin, Texas office.
OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, ranked number 95 by Inc. Magazine. We are based out of Austin, Texas, where we have been named a "Best Place to Work" winner for the last four years by the Austin Business Journal. Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000+ business owners market themselves by doing it for them. We create original content for our clients, automate their email campaigns, update their social media profiles, surface their best leads and ultimately help them drive repeat and referral business.
What you’ll be doing a Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Daily campaign management including ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management, creative testing, etc.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance by clearly reporting results, trends, problems, and opportunities – with a focus on CTR, CPL, ROAS and LTV/CAC.
- Strategize campaigns to drive free trial signups and demo requests for sales team
- Identify core paid media channels, which will include but are not limited to ppc, content syndication, paid social, display, programmatic, native and others.
- Curate and test new advertising channels and ad partners to increase our channel diversity and generate more leads/customers
- Manage and recommend new external agencies as needed to support campaigns
What's in it for you:
- A job where you can take ownership of your work and feel free to be yourself
- Room to make an immediate impact: you’ll be helping to set the digital acquisition strategy for our new Free Trial flow
- Competitive guaranteed base salary.
- Competitive compensation with 401(k)
- 100% paid employee health insurance, plus dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous paid time off, plus the last two weeks of the year off
- Fun, energetic and casual downtown office loaded with snacks and drinks
- Paid downtown parking or monthly metro pass
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Finance or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience managing digital ad campaigns totalling over $50k/month in spend
- Have a deep familiarity with paid media best practices and ad networks, including segmentation, targeting and retargeting.
- Proven success with driving qualified leads through paid media, including SEM, Paid Social (LinkedIn Facebook, Twitter, etc) AdRoll, Google AdWords, Bing, etc.
- Experience with analytics tools to creating regular reporting on campaign effectiveness and the ability to communicate the findings to marketing and management teams.
- Experience creating campaign landing pages (we use Unbounce)
- Experience working with a high-velocity marketing team: We have goals and we do what it takes to reach those. This means moving swiftly from ideation to execution.
- A problem solver: you apply logic, creativity and persistence to find solutions
- You are detail-oriented and process-driven and rely on data to make decisions
- Committed to self-development and professional growth by completing Facebook Blueprint Certification, Google Analytics Ads Certification, and similar, if not already certified.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau is preferred but not required.