Director, Demand Generation
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for rock star work output and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
Ready to ride a rocketship? LogicMonitor, the leading enterprise hybrid monitoring solution, seeks a seasoned demand generation expert to help fuel our growth as we blast into the enterprise space.
This key leadership role will develop and execute a variety of integrated marketing programs including always on campaigns, new new logo acquisition programs, installed base expansion programs and campaigns to grow our managed service provider business.
The successful candidate will have experience growing, nurturing and mentoring high performing managers and individual contributors, working cross functionally, pushing creative boundaries and building strong relationships.
Demonstrated success growing pipeline across segments and creating new revenue streams for a SaaS business is critical.
- Own the orchestration of our drip nurture programs leveraging Marketo and Salesforce.
- Manage our SEM and SEO efforts, constantly optimizing spend and analyzing results.
- Drive the creation of high quality, externally facing integrated campaigns and go-to-market programs.
- Work with sales to inspire, motivate and ultimately win flagship brands.
- Track, measure and report against objectives.
- Create assets and offers that nurture prospects and customers throughout the sales cycle.
- Create, execute, measure and optimize quarterly demand generation plans.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 12+ years of experience in enterprise software with a deep understanding of technology
- 12+ years of experience in demand generation through integrated campaigns
- Must be high energy, passionate, innovative and creative
- A dynamic, confident personality with the ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
- Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative "breakout" marketing ideas for integrated campaigns.
- Proven track record in working successfully in a fast pace environment to effectively manage multiple projects.
- BA required, MBA preferred
- Expertise with Marketo, Salesforce, Powerpoint and/or Apple Keynote are huge
- 5+ years people management skills