Director of Marketing
The Chivery is looking for a dynamic Director of Marketing to join our eCommerce team. The Director of Marketing will report directly into the VP of eCommerce to help elevate and grow our eCommerce platform.
The DOM will play a key role in the development and creating and marketing programs and initiatives within our eCommerce brands.
- Work closely with VP and peers in the development, management and execution of a multi-channel marketing strategy (emphasis on digital) that drives KPIs and top and bottom line revenue objectives.
- Working collaboratively with the VP, play a key role in the definition and delivery of agreed to KPIs and financial goals. Gain alignment to and effectively help manage the annual digital operating budget and results. Manage the budget and understand how to make the appropriate tradeoffs and adjustment when performance exceeds or falls short of expectations.
- Ongoing oversight and management of monthly marketing spend by channel.
- Responsible for reporting of daily, weekly, monthly KPI tracking along with recommendations to optimize performance.
- Drive the execution of the marketing and communications plan across all channels inclusive of web properties, social channels, email, blog, mobile app, influencer marketing, PR, SEO, paid search, paid media.
- Manage day-to-day operations with demand gen agency partners/vendors for paid digital media, paid search, paid social media and SEO.
- Collaborate in the development and deployment of a comprehensive content and audience segment development strategy designed to enhance awareness, consideration and advocacy for the brand. Content will impact UGC, drive SEO and brand voice.
- Working with the ecommerce team, help implement cross-channel marketing automation to engage the audience, drive action, and personalize the experience across marketing channels.
- Lead creative conception, development, execution of regular thematic digital campaigns. Manage planning and scheduling with peers.
- Provide meaningful insights into business performance making recommendations for improvements, new content, new initiatives, opportunities, etc. that will drive retention and new acquisition traffic to stimulate sales and profitable growth.
- Remain current in cultural/technological/digital marketing trends in reaching target constituency.
- Liaise and coordinate with cross functional team to achieve our business objectives across the company’s media channels.
- Participate in the annual development of the marketing budget, planning and execution of strategic objectives while adhering to budget.
- Juggle multiple projects and team members in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of eCommerce marketing.
- Deep familiarity in relevant product categories - clothing, gadgets, hard goods, consumer facing products, etc...
- 4-6 years of experience managing the development of digital campaigns, content development and budget management.
- Good Project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong understanding of customer data and web analytics and not afraid to think outside the box.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Profit sharing.
- 401(k) with a company match plan (after 6 months with the company).
- Open vacation policy.
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans.
- Our HQ sits on the waters edge in beautiful downtown Austin, with hike and bike trails at our back door.