Growth & Conversion Optimization Lead
Procore’s marketing team is responsible for building our global brand, creating demand, driving growth, and establishing Procore as the construction platform of choice through lasting relationships with customers, prospects and partners. Procore marketing is the globally trusted voice to educate prospects and inspire clients, collaborators, and our ecosystem to champion meaningful change for the construction industry.
The Growth & Conversion Optimization Lead will support this mission by owning increased optimization and conversion rates across our marketing channels - especially web and digital. You will have strong technical experience and understanding of tools and technologies to test, track, and measure growth-focused initiatives.
As a critical role in our Web Center of Excellence, you will centralize our marketing optimization efforts for our website and channels, work cross-functionally to implement and execute, and serve as an advocate for both our audiences as well as the growth of our channels.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive development of conversation rate conversation testing and strategy
- Own the conversion and tracking strategy across the entire website - both acquiring new contacts/leads and optimizing against our existing database/contacts
- Identify and help prioritize high impact areas for conversation rate conversation testing through funnel analysis, analytics, heat maps, etc. and work cross functionally to execute your strategies
- Implement processes for A/B testing to deliver actionable data-driven results
- Utilize a variety of tools to drive conversions (Drift, ABM, web, RTP etc.) and measure performance
- Responsible for website and landing page conversion rate optimization including CTA testing and optimization (call, chat, trial, forms, demos, etc.)
- Strategize cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and ops to identify and prioritize conversion opportunities and work cross-functionally to lead execution of optimization efforts
- Oversee SEO strategy - technical and non-technical, reporting and performance
- Manage and mentor a small team and agencies
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS in web/data/optimization roles
- Experience using and measuring marketing tools throughout the funnel from acquisition to conversion
- High level of comfort with data and reporting - expertise at reporting in SFDC / Looker / Adobe etc.
- Knowledgeable of the B2B sales process and ways to optimize and advance leads/opps through the funnel
- Strong user experience and web knowledge - understanding how the web serves as a critical conversion tool
- Creative thinker that is solution and action orientated
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide including Austin. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.