Marketing Coordinator Social Media
SparkCognition, named top 20 on CNBC’s Top 50 Disruptors of 2017, is one of the fasting growing AI companies in the world. Our technology is deployed across dozens of enterprise environments with some of the largest global organizations, covering O&G, utility, manufacturing, finance, government, defense, and aerospace.
SparkCognition cares about its team members, invests in their development, supports their needs, and rewards their creativity and initiative. This role will provide you the opportunity to supercharge your career trajectory. SparkCognition is well funded and our growth is driven by customer demand from the likes of Boeing, Verizon, Honeywell, Invenergy, Dover Energy Automation, Flowserve, the US Air Force, and many others.
An ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of social networks, technology, and trends. They will thrive in our fast-paced environment with excellent multitasking and communication skills, and will have the ability to work independently as well as on a team.
What you will do:
Supervises social media outreach & delivers content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
Actively mine social conversations for relevant information and opportunities to engage
Answer social inquiries competently and efficiently to educate, inform, and engage our audience
Work with the customer teams to plan, forecast, and report for all social media marketing programs
Qualitatively and quantitatively analyze social data
Oversee online reputation management
Authors and delivers press releases, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content.
Develop and grow target marketing lists to increase interests in events, membership, and public policy
Plans, manages, contributes, and evaluates social media presence and ensures messaging is accurate, compelling, current and consistent
Work with different departments to identify and coordinate communication and outreach strategies
Experience with graphic design software, email marketing software, and content management & management systems
What we’re looking for:
- Strong familiarity with key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Outstanding oral, written, and presentation skills
- Highly developed sense of teamwork
- Attention to detail and excellent editing/proofreading skills
- Ability to think critically about content in context of brand messaging, goals, and voice
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Demonstrates initiative and independence, is consistent and dependable; is also flexible and willing to go the extra mile to help a teammate or customer
- Ability to adapt quickly to new environments, new teams, and new customer communities
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues independently
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and willingness to learn best practices, new trends, and major developments
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field