Marketing Development Representative
NSS Labs, Inc. is the global leader in operationalizing cybersecurity, empowering enterprises by providing relevant information to reduce the operational burden of cybersecurity and address crucial gaps in their cybersecurity efforts. Our unmatched and well-respected foundation in security testing, along with our enterprise research and global threat analysis capabilities, provide the basis for our CAWS Continuous Security Validation Platform, an advanced platform that substantiates the effectiveness of enterprise security controls and uncovers unmitigated risks to enterprise systems. Using fact-based threat data and objective risk information, CAWS enables businesses to strengthen their cyber risk posture, continuously validate their security controls and take timely action to mitigate threats to their Operating Systems and applications. CISOs, Chief Security Architects, SOC and Threat Analysts, and SOC and information security professionals from many of the world's largest and most demanding enterprises rely on trusted insights from NSS Labs. For more information, visit www.nsslabs.com.
The Marketing Development Representative will be responsible for driving our mission by actively hunting new sales prospects via outbound calling and e-mail efforts to identify net new accounts, opportunities and revenue. The MDR role involves researching companies/contacts, managing inbound and outbound lead activity and developing opportunities in prospect accounts. Performance will be measured on meetings set and pipeline generated. Other measures will include phone activity, leads touched and engagement quality. The NSS Labs sales process is high velocity and supported with a great deal of technology. The MDR must be able to manage a large volume of prospects and utilize technology to personalize the sales experience while maintaining a high prospect touch rate. The MDR will work in partnership with our inside and field sales teams to build the sales pipeline with lead qualification and appointment setting for early-stage sales cycle support.
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity.
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate sales rep, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity.
- High volume prospecting into multiple organizations via cold calling, networking, e-mail, as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline.
- Qualifying inbound inquiries by educating and developing prospects leading to appointments.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of NSS Labs products – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly call/email goals as well as deliver a high quantity of well qualified sales appointments.
- Extensive use of Salesforce.com to maintain accurate activity, contact and account information of all customers and prospects while ensuring data quality and cleanliness.
- Understand competitive landscape.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- High energy, selling skills, technical product knowledge, customer persuasion, and time management.
- A self-starter with a track record to deliver results in a highly transactional business-to-business (B2B) software sales environment. Experience with a subscription-based, recurring revenue model preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in Salesforce.com was required.
- Sales experience in such things as: pre-call planning, call structure and control, opportunity qualification and objection handling.
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment; team player with highest level of integrity.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (MS Office 365, salesforce.com, etc.).
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Located in Austin, Texas, NSS Labs offers its team members competitive compensation, medical and dental, and 401(k) benefits. If you feel you have the passion, dedication, and expertise that match our unique company, apply to join our team!
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSS Labs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.