Marketing Event Coordinator
Khoros is seeking a smart, ambitious and motivated person for the Events Marketing Coordinator role. The main focus of this position is to assist in the development and management of the events and marketing programs that promote the Khoros brand and drive demand. The Events Marketing Specialist will report to the Director or Global Event Marketing and collaborate on event plans and executions.
The Coordinator will assist on all our events, including: Khoros Engage in Austin, NY and London; as well as Sales Kick-Off, third-party sponsored events and Field Events.
- Support the Events Team with event logistics, this includes but is not limited to:
- Research of new event vendors, and making recommendations (including venues, decor, catering, entertainment, etc.)
- Assist with contract execution for vendors on all events
- Assist with invoices and payments for vendors
- Oversee and manage registration software for all events
- Execute invoices for registrants for all events
- Oversee special requests, travel and hotel coordination for Speakers
- Manage and respond to all Events Email Inbox inquiries
- Manage and update all internal communication platforms around our events
- And other support roles and tasks as they come up!
You are extremely passionate about event planning!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in hospitality, marketing, business, communications or related field.
- You have some experience in event planning or marketing (personally or professionally).
- You are maniacally focused on details, highly organized and have proven project management skills. You love spreadsheets and calendars.
- You are an excellent communicator, and people have complimented you on your communication skills.
- You work efficiently and you are dependable.
- You can multitask without missing a beat.
- You are a research pro! You know where and how to search for event-related venues and vendors, not only domestically but globally.
- You have a sense of humor, positive attitude, and passion for business.
A few benefits to note:
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment.
- Mac laptops and monitors provided
- Fresh, healthy lunches provided Monday through Friday
- Unlimited snacks and drinks