We are working to pioneer big change in our industry, and we need people that enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. If you’re looking to work alongside and learn from the best and the brightest in the industry this summer, gain experience at one of Austin’s best places to work three years in a row, make a tangible impact on a start-up tech company’s success, check out our Marketing Internship program this year! We are looking to hire at least 3 Marketing Interns this summer!
JOB TITLE: MARKETING INTERN
ScaleFactor is a high-growth organization bringing a new-age, IT-driven approach to the accounting and finance arenas of both start-up and scaling companies. Our dedicated team of experts are passionate about combining innovative digital tools with financial expertise to bring a fresh approach to accounting and finance. Through a combination of technology and finance and accounting experts, ScaleFactor is revolutionizing the way companies operate.
- You are a data driven individual adept at navigating new challenges, responsibilities, and processes
- You are social by nature and are willing to voice your opinion or provide suggestions, but also comfortable with spending a day dissecting spreadsheets or researching
- You see yourself as a problem solver and a leader in the workplace and in your personal life
- You are a person who is passionate about bettering themselves professionally and personally while contributing to the greater good of their company
- Work side-by-side with various members of the marketing team
- Provide support for digital and traditional marketing projects
- Think up new and successful ways to share ScaleFactor with potential users
- Write / create new and engaging copy and content to drive high-quality leads
- Assist with marketing analytics reporting
- Have fun while do real and actual work!
- Junior or Senior Marketing or Advertising Major (any focus accepted)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly flexible and organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Senior Marketing, Advertising, or RTF Major
- CRM Experience (HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Understanding of sales automation tools, how they work and why they’re beneficial
- Experience with, or working knowledge of, Google Analytics + AdWords
- CMS experience (Squarespace, WordPress) preferred
- Strong interest in joining a startup or small business after graduation
- Participate in sports, clubs, etc.
- Intern at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work Three Years in a row from 2017 - 2019. Enjoy our amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Cold brew and craft beer on tap
- Work at one of Eastside’s historic office space - Owen’s Garage
- Enjoy a relaxed, fun, pet friendly office environment
- Opportunity to work with C-Level Executives & Entrepreneurs daily
- Company events (BBQs, Bar Crawls, Holiday Parties)
- Submit your resume online and include a cover letter on what makes you unique and a great match for this exciting marketing internship opportunity with ScaleFactor