Marketing Manager - B2B
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
As Adia's B2B Marketing Manager for the US market, you will be responsible for the development and day-to-day management of inbound lead generation and account-based marketing campaigns, sales enablement, and performance tracking.
You’re a self-starter with expertise in B2B demand generation programs and completely at home working alongside a very driven sales team. You’re all about sales enablement and love seeing a lead move down the funnel. You only eat Bugles, that’s how interested you are in funnels.
You will work with a small team with domain expertise in SEO, online advertising, social media, PR, events, and content marketing. Your work will contribute to our overall company goal of helping people find work.
- Own demand generation campaigns and every step of the lead management process, from lead capture to follow-up
- Get to know Adia business users inside and out; deeply understanding their habits, preferences, and frustrations to develop effective lead generation campaigns
- Work with the sales team to understand the quality of MQLs, encourage follow up with customers and prospects, and ensure funnel progress is being captured and recorded
- Identify relevant target companies and contacts building a list of potential business users
- Execute end-to-end demand generation marketing programs on schedule and within budget
- Create acquisition-focused content such as case studies, blogs, infographics, video, whitepapers, and webinars; you know what our business users care about and you want them to have access to a repository of this content
- Write compelling copy and effective calls-to-action to drive conversion across SEO, SEM, email, and social media
- Do regular database health checks, ensuring that our data is clean and complete
- Support sales development reps and field sales with marketing material as needed for outbound calling efforts and in-person pitches
- Analyze, optimize, and report campaign performance to the marketing and sales leadership on a weekly basis along with return on investment
- Constantly test and experiment with the goal of optimizing and accelerating the lead nurturing process
What you bring to the table:
- A quick mind and busy hands
- 3+ years of demand generation experience, preferably in a B2B software company
- Hands-on experience with tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, Pardot, or Marketo
- Understanding of KPIs in SEO, SEM, display advertising, e-mail marketing, and social media
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, URL Builder, and Google Tag Manager
- Adaptability; you are a fan of change and can adjust your settings (and your campaign’s) to stay successful
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and multitask like a Swiss Army Knife
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Adia is a fast-growing, hard-working, curious (like Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open and honest, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HRtech space and that brings feelings of excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you. We push ourselves and pull each other to be better than we were yesterday.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.