Marketing Operations Specialist II - United States
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Specific activities owned by the Marketing Operations team include:
- Manage databases, tools and systems that power campaigns and processes, i.e., marketing automation tool, integration with CRM, Cloudwords (translation system).
- Work with relevant teams to create emails, landing pages, forms, lists, nurture programs, workflows and reports in the marketing automation tool; performing A/B testing on campaigns and programs.
- Own the database, including data cleansing, augmentation, and normalization. Responsible for growing the marketable database, working with field marketing and demand generation teams.
- Support Marketing campaigns with effective data segmentation, audience analysis and list building.
- Benchmarks the organization’s current marketing activities, performance and investment against industry best practices, and through gap analysis, develops a roadmap for improvements and business cases for undertaking necessary changes.
Responsibilities for this role
- Optimize lead management process - implement new technology, improve lead flow process and ensure quality of leads delivered to sales
- Improve email deliverability, efficiency, impact, including reporting
- Integration of new marketing tech with Marketo
- Manage email compliance and A/B testing strategy/best practices
- Implement Marketo program best practices
- Executes day-to-day requests and activities including lead list uploads and all aspects of email execution
- Own data hygiene strategy and execution
- Experience working with Marketo and SFDC
- Effective time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with proven project management abilities
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to critically assess pain points and trouble shoot issues independently
- 4+ years in marketing operations, demand generation marketing, or database marketing
- 4+ years experience with Marketo and CRM (SFDC)
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related field