Marketing Project Manager
As a Marketing Project Manager, you will:
- Thoroughly review and gather all pertinent information for asset requests; communicate asset needs including file types, mandatories, standards and functionality requirements to creative team.
- Manage internal and external company branding standards. Ensure consistency in messaging and branding across all communication efforts.
- Act as the hub between creative teams and internal clients to manage projects efficiently; coordinate and oversee each phase of the internal and external approval process.
- Establish processes, workflows, tools and documentation that set the team up for success and help them work more efficiently to deliver results.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- 5 years of marketing project management experience in an agency, in-house creative team or start-up.
- Extensive experience with project management processes, software (Jira, Trello, Airtable, etc.), workflow, and terminology.
- Knowledge of graphic design and video production processes, software (Adobe Creative Cloud), formats, and terminology.
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.