ABOUT THE ROLE
Aceable is looking for a highly organized and creative Marketing Specialist to join the SEO team. This person will have a knack for managing a team of contractors, coming up with creative ways to collaborate with third party websites, and organizing a large number of interactions on a weekly basis.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in Texas. To date, Aceable touts more than 500,000 users and counting across all verticals, as it continues to expand nationwide.
Named by the Austin Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin in 2017 & 2018 and winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017. Aceable fosters a creative and collaborative culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student lives as possible.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM
The Aceable marketing department is a data-driven, results oriented and compassionate team. We love to obsess over conversion rates, A/B tests, and creating delight for our customers. We’re excited to find someone who can jump in immediately and dazzle us with their ideas and energy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage and communicate effectively to a team of 5-10 contractors who will assist with outreach and research efforts
- Oversee allocated budget for outreach and content creation
- Interact with third party website and blog editors to execute on partnerships
- Lead the assignment of content creation to our content team and/or contractors
- Partner with the Content Marketing Manager to create necessary content on the Aceable domain as needed for outreach efforts
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of outreach campaigns and report to the SEO Director, consistently thinking creatively about new ways to improve our outreach
- Collaborate with our PR agency for new opportunities
- Utilize tools like Ahrefs and Buzzstream on a daily basis
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years in partner management & project management
- An understanding of how to best track ROI and the effectiveness of your campaigns and using that information to improve your strategies
- Strong project management skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Management skills to oversee a team of contractors and help them iterate and improve on efforts
- Communication skills that will entice and dazzle possible content partners
- A basic knowledge of SEO
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- A desire and passion to learn more about SEO and marketing
- Experience in SEO
- Experience with Ahrefs
- Experience with Buzzstream
- One of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & other activities (Holiday parties, Happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
- Transportation stipend
- Education stipend
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.
Read Full Job Description