RetailMeNot is expanding the Media Planning Team! This team is a part of the Retail and Brand Solutions Team and reports up through the SVP of Sales. In collaboration with Account Directors (ADs) and Account Managers (AMs), you will own the media planning process and build media plans for upcoming merchant campaigns.
As a Media Planner, you will partner closely with account teams of 2-3 ADs and AMs and will have ownership of the media plans in the combined portfolio of the account team. You'll collaborate with and learn from many different personalities on the Sales team, as well as working across a variety of businesses and industries. Portfolios of business will vary by Media Planner; for example, a Media Planner could work on ad agency plans, fast fashion / shoes / menswear / electronics / or automotive partner plans – no two portfolios will be the same!
A successful RetailMeNot Media Planner will build relationships cross-functionally, will live the RetailMeNot core values, and have a passion for client success!
Who You Are:
- You have at least 1-2 years of relevant digital media experience
- You are an experienced agency Media Planner or Assistant Media Planner
- You have experience with Salesforce, Excel, and Powerpoint
- You are familiar with Operative / DFP and Tableau
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative
- You are success-motivated with a keen eye for process improvement and efficiency
- You have project management characteristics who can multi-task and reprioritize rapidly
- You have strong communication skills and desire for collaboration
- You have attention to detail and consistent curiosity
- You are comfortable juggling multiple projects at on time while communicating consistently
- You have strong problem solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
What You'll Do:
- You will build media plans
- You will reserve inventory in line with AD/client needs
- You will manage all internal campaign approvals and pricing approvals
- You will communicate externally with clients to source offers and creative assets prior to campaign launch
- Build offers and creative assets via in-house systems, append to media plans
- Communicate internally with cross-functional partners to keep team abreast of prioritization, deadlines, etc.
- Integrate multiple data points into a well-developed media plan
- Foster relationships with ADs and AMs who will help guide account strategies, while also collaborating closely with fellow Media Planners to develop standard methodologies
- Update and manage workflow documentation
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.