Paid Search Specialist
JOIN OUR GROWING AUSTIN OFFICE!
Are you passionate about building life changing products? Do you think like a CEO? Do you always put the Consumers first and work with teams to deliver the best experience? Do you have excellent organizational skills and a high attention to detail? Then come join our Rock Star Consumer Marketing team at ConsumerAffairs.
ConsumerAffairs is looking for a Paid Traffic Manager to join our Consumer Marketing team. In this position you will be responsible for the strategy, management, execution and reporting of paid traffic campaigns (AdWords, Bing, Facebook and others). You will collaborate with our Product Team to provide insights about the landing page experience and ensure the UX is smooth and highly converting.
What You’ll Do
- Independently Strategize, develop, execute and analyze paid campaigns
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, budget caps, clicks, conversions and other metrics.
- Ensure platform conversion and remarketing pixels are placed properly and are tracking correctly.
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to ensure that campaigns deliver consistently and achieve KPIs, goals and objectives.
- Analyze and capture data to support reporting, analysis, testing, optimizations and forecasting.
- Identify search trends and opportunities to improve campaign performance
- Create and implement tests to achieve actionable results and improve campaign performance
Who Are You
- Minimum of 1 year experience on PPC platforms.
- Understanding of the digital acquisition eco system (Text, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, Email, Paid Social Channels).
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certification a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of Landing pages, Conversion Tactics and Attribution scenarios.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have strong attention to detail and mind for data.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Motivated self-starter with high potential for growth.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, nimble and fluid work environment.
- Ability to quickly assess and prioritize tasks.
- Analytical mindset and problem solving ability
- Experience with Ad.net, Taboola, Facebook, Pinterest & Remarketing Platforms a Plus
You Will Love our Perks & Benefits
- We bring you lunch everyday. Use our app to choose from the menu.
- Good coffee available all day.
- Snacks and fruits available in our lounge area.
- Healthy activities: in company yoga classes, gym membership reimbursement.
- Generous vacation package.
- OSDE will be you health care provider.
ConsumerAffairs is a rapidly growing SaaS business. Companies (Brands) utilize our SaaS product to proactively connect with their customers, collect reviews, solve customer issues, generate sales and shape their online reputation.
Over 8 million consumers visit ConsumerAffairs.com each month to research products and services, connect with brands, write reviews and read news.
ConsumerAffairs is a fun, creative and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is energetic, passionate and, dare we say, brilliant. We are looking for like-minded individuals that are highly self-motivated, imaginative and excited about building something together.