Paid Social Marketing Manager
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin 2019 is looking for a Paid Social Marketing Manager. At BigCommerce, you’ll have the opportunity to positively influence the trajectory of a billion dollar company in a trillion dollar industry. You must have a proven track record of consistently exceeding goals driving MRR and revenue growth through competitive and high-performing Paid Social efforts. This role will allow you to work across the entire marketing group; including the Digital, Product, Automation, Creative and Content teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive, build and grow our paid social program with a relentless focus on creating a targeted, high-value, revenue generation funnel
- Own the strategy, launch, administration, optimization and budget for all paid social media efforts
- Lead day-to-day operation and management of all paid social efforts
- Partner with organic social media and digital content leaders to develop campaigns, offers, audiences, and funnels that resonate with our targeted personas
- Support buildout and implementation of all campaign related social media tactics for BUs, Partner Marketing and international regions
- Build strong and relevant audiences within social platforms and leverage them to drive growth
- Gather and analyze data to make informed decisions for bidding strategy, creative testing, and landing page performance
- KPI’s - focus on improving metrics that move the needle toward specific goals.
- Manage the reporting and communication of results within the marketing and product teams and to relevant campaign stakeholders
- Test, test and then test some more. Ongoing audience, geographical, behavioral and creative tests will be a priority and a part of a consistent and structured testing schedule.
- Forward thinking and experimenting with the latest algorithm changes and beta-testing opportunities
- Ensure accomplishment of goals, this includes lead volumes, revenue, margins, and related performance metrics
- Strategize cross-functionally with marketing, sales, design, and product for maximum impact
Who You Are:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, math, finance, communications, or a related field
- 5+ highly successful years direct experience in paid social marketing, ideally with 2+ years experience in demand generation for software vertical
- Technically Experienced
- Tracking (eg. Pixel configuration & implementation)
- Audience Building & Data Mining (eg. Facebook, Adwords, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Project Management (JIRA)
- Analytics (eg. Google Analytics, Segment, MixPanel)
- Data APIs (eg. Clearbit, Datanyze)
- CMS (eg. WordPress, Craft)
- CRM (eg. Salesforce, Marketo)
- HTML, CSS, JS knowledge preferred
- Strong Process and Project Manager - You can readily design practices, processes, and prioritizations, implement multiple campaigns simultaneously, and report on results
- Strategist - You understand how paid social can be used to drive growth across different buyer segments and different parts of the customer journey from acquisition to revenue
- Customer Focused - You want to deliver the best experience possible for future and current customers, as helping our customers’ businesses grow is the #1 goal at BigCommerce
- Problem Solver - You can see hidden problems and probe a variety of sources for answers, able to look beyond the obvious, and can identify and creatively solve complex problems, including matters related to systems and processes
- Systems Thinker - You are dedicated to providing high-quality services, committed to continuous improvement through empowerment and management by data, willing and able to re-engineer processes from scratch, open to suggestions and experimentation, and efficient and effective work processes
- Communicator - Excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills are critical both working with people internally and externally
- Collaborative - You have demonstrated success working cross-functionally in larger organizations, and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key external and internal partners
- Composed - You know how to execute consistently in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment and carry out self-directed responsibilities
- Personable - You are seen as positive, energetic, and exude a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members
- Technical Learner - You pick up on technical things quickly, enjoy learning new skills and knowledge, and are adept at staying ahead of the curve on relevant industry, company, product, or technical knowledge
- Ethical - You believe in our mission, share our values and understand that it’s not just about what you get done, but also how you do it.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.