Part-Time Spanish Regional Community Moderator, Contract (Remote)
Spredfast + Lithium is seeking Regional Community Moderator to support our customer's global social care initiatives in Spanish. Moderators will serve as the reactive voice of a large brand on social, monitoring and engaging with community members in Spanish to provide a consistent and positive brand experience online. Moderators will maintain a pulse of their online communities' needs and feedback, reporting on customer insights through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Candidates must be fluent in English and Spanish, and must be well nuanced in the culture, language and trends for the respective country. The position is remote but preferred candidate locations are noted below. Regional community moderators will work anywhere from 6-15 hours a week depending on the language and level of activity. The moderation work needs to be performed during the peak times for their country of focus and hours are typically split evenly across the day to ensure even daily coverage.
Ideal candidates will not only have a deep understanding of social networks, technology, and trends in the region, but will be confident, creative, and effective in engaging a social audience. They will be master multitaskers, communicators, and constantly strive for flawless execution. They will take ownership in their projects and communities while also working collaboratively with a global team to develop social response strategies that meet and exceed our customers' business objectives.
If you are interested in applying, please submit which language and country of focus you are applying for in your cover letter and resume.
The following languages and country assignments are available:
- Spanish – Mexico (preferred location: Austin)
What you'll be doing:
- Monitor and manage customers' brands across all major social networks and actively mine social conversations for relevant information and opportunities to engage
- Answer social inquiries competently and efficiently to educate, inform, and engage our audience
- Ability to empathize with the community you are managing and balance customer realities, coordinating with internal teams as needed to resolve sensitive issues and provide great brand experiences in short amounts of time
- At times, manage high levels of inbound conversations, constantly identifying workflow best practices and efficiencies that scale
What you'll need to be successful:
- Previous community moderation, transcreation, customer service and/or social media management experience is preferred, ideally 1-3 years
- Strong familiarity with key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- This role is ideal for someone that demonstrates passion for social business and wants to gain valuable experience in the social and digital marketing space
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and escalate sensitive issues to their team for resolution
- Demonstrates initiative and independence, is consistent and dependable; is also flexible and willing to go the extra mile to help a teammate, customer, or community member
- Excellent project management and organization skills; ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize based on fluctuating customer needs
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills; ability to think critically about content in context of brand messaging, goals, and voice
- Occasional evening and weekend coverage may be required
- Flexibility in schedule is required and additional moderation hours may be requested
Why you should join our team:
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, and fast-paced.
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.