Partner Marketing Manager
If you love the fast-pace and high energy of the Austin start-up scene and you are looking for a role that allows your work to have a direct impact on a company’s success, come talk to us. We are looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to add to our expanding marketing team who is ready to take on the challenge of nurturing top/key partnerships through marketing activities.
You possess the entrepreneurial drive & spirit to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment. You have the passion and skills to truly drive our partner marketing efforts. You are goal oriented, self-motivated, tech-savvy and possess a can-do attitude and approach. Your adaptability, resourcefulness, and versatility drive results that have a direct impact in all areas of ScaleFactor, now and in the future.
ScaleFactor is working to pioneer big change in our industry, and we need people that enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. We are a high-growth organization that combines trusted experts with intuitive software to solve businesses’ accounting and finance needs. Our trusted experts review businesses’ monthly financial statements to ensure accounts are accurate and healthy so owners and operators can focus on running their businesses. Our in-house team draws on their vast experience to provide skilled solutions to help business owners conquer their most complex financial needs.
Partner Marketing Responsibilities:
- Craft partner marketing strategy that employs various marketing activities to drive more mutual customers
- Understand the various marketing activities ScaleFactor can offer partners - examples include blog posts, social media mentions, sales trainings, webinars, and events
- Work closely with partners’ marketing teams to fully understand what opportunities/activities they may be able to offer ScaleFactor to drive more new customers
- Buildout system/processes for managing the ever growing number of partners to ensure a high level of relationship nurturing
- Interact frequently with Partnerships, Product Management, Integrations, and rest of marketing team to enable strategies that are extremely beneficial to ScaleFactor customers
- Drive partner launch campaigns using various marketing activities and cross-team collaboration both internally at with each partner to enable a smooth release
- Help to create various forms of marketing collateral as well as sales enablement materials
- Analyze, report, and optimize all efforts to continually reach for improved results
- 2+ years of relevant experience in marketing and/or partnership space
- 4-year college degree, preferably in marketing, business, or related field
- Experience working with start-up companies and fast growing businesses
- Passion for creating success via partnerships
- 1+ years experience as a manager
- Experience marketing of accounting, lending, business tools, or credit products to SMB space
- Come work at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2017 & 2018 - Amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours & optional work offsite days
- Stock options
- Unlimited cold brews (Cuvee coffee)
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin
If this role describes and excites you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
- Your resume highlighting skills and credentials required for this position