Performance Marketing Manager
Spredfast is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to drive Spredfast’s integrated digital strategy through SEO/SEM and display advertising campaigns. This role will be responsible for increasing awareness and affinity of the Spredfast brand within our target audience and driving traffic to our owned properties. The Performance Marketing Manager should be familiar with conversion optimization, lead generation, and should have a deep understanding of SEM, true marketing cost, attribution, and return on ad spend. They will be responsible for summarizing and providing insights to key stakeholders, including senior leadership.
This position will report to the Director of Brand Marketing, but will work cross-functionally.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy across SEO/SEM, PPC, display advertising, and content syndication that drives cost-effective traffic, customer growth, and engagement
- Design, test, analyze, optimize, and scale programs that tie back to brand strategy and business goals
- Drive targeting and customer segmentation for acquisition programs
- Evaluate monthly analyses and effectively communicate learnings, insights, and performance of these brand marketing programs to guide strategies
- Implement and continually test for increased efficiency through A/B testing and budget reallocation
- Review site performance, research keywords and monitor search engine performance, audit and optimize content, and partner with the Website Project Manager to address issues and identify opportunities to generate more qualified traffic to Spredfast.com
- Project management creative development, cross-functional planning, and performance analysis of display advertisements
- Source, negotiate, and manage relationships and contracts with lead generation vendors (content syndication, paid webinars, etc.)
- Monitor and optimize annual brand marketing budget
- At least 3-5 years experience in growth, performance, or digital marketing, especially at a B2B company
- Strong understanding and knowledge of digital marketing best practices, innovation, and technologies
- Proactive attitude, self-directed, curious and data-driven
- Demonstrated experience in creating paid media campaigns on behalf of a brand or media company
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and brainstorming skills
- Excellent analytical, data analysis, creative and problem-solving skills - ability to translate data into business impact
- Hands-on experience with the following platforms: Marketo (or Eloqua), Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Salesforce, SEMRush.
- Proven experience building test and learn plans that continuously improve program engagement
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to prioritize projects
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel (i.e. pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)
- B.A. or B.S. (or higher degree) is required
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.