Product Marketing Manager
A Cloud Guru is the world's leading provider of online IT education. We focus on providing high-quality, affordable and engaging on-demand video courses to hundreds of thousands of professionals. We help our students learn new skills, gain valuable industry certifications, and excel in their careers.
We're a place for creativity, empowerment, and trust. It’s somewhere that you can do your best work. We were founded by two brothers who wanted to disrupt traditional training by providing affordable virtual training to students that may not have had the same opportunity otherwise. Our brand is down-to-earth, empowering, and relatable. A Cloud Guru is built on empathy and creativity.
What we're looking for
As our Product Marketing Manager, you're someone that gets people - you understand the motivations behind human behavior and are passionate about story telling. You're able to inspire others, influence behaviors, and build relationships.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- You will be a leader on the team responsible for telling our story to the world
- You will sit at the strategic intersection of sales, marketing, and product
- Positioning: Crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches, including storyline, segmentation, and positioning
- Understanding the customer: Analyzing and understanding the competitive landscape and behaviors of our customers to provide insights to the business
- Product Planning: Acting as the Voice of the Customer, advocating a point of view that serves their needs and differentiates our offerings.
- Creative Content Development: Creating awesome collateral to enable our sales and marketing teams to connect with our customers
- Training The Team: Communicate the messaging, positioning, value propositions and differentiation of our products to internal go-to-market and sales teams
- Product Adoption: Partner with the marketing team to design innovative strategies to increase adoption of existing products
What you'll need in order to be successful:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent experience
- 3-7 years working in a product marketing, product, or related roles
- Bonus points if you’ve worked with tech companies. Bonus, bonus points if you’ve worked with AWS, Google Cloud, or other cloud providers!
Working with us
Our people matter to us. We know everyone has family and friends and for that reason our employees receive 20 days (4 weeks) of leave each year. We understand that time away from work is important and we know well-rested and well-rounded people make better decisions…and ultimately are more productive when at work!
We pay commensurate with experience and we make sure you’re looked after when it comes to benefits.
Our team is spread across the globe - mainly in the US and Australia. Our Marketing and Brand teams work together in Austin, Texas.
For this position we will need you to join our team in our offices in Austin, Texas. We prefer hands on collaboration so this position is not available for remote workers. Unfortunately we're unable to sponsor people into the US at this time.
We are a fast-growing team with big ambitions. We need people who can help us build a solid foundation for the future. If you want to make a difference in a fast-growing team, now is the time to join.
Read Full Job Description