Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will play a leading role in both developing and executing the Go To Market (GTM) strategy for Duo. You will spend time engaging with product management, sales teams, marketing and customers to develop a solid understanding of our target audience and their challenges, our unique value proposition, and the competitive landscape. You will use this knowledge to plan, produce, and deliver Go To Market positioning sales enablement, marketing campaigns, and to inform our product strategy to best serve our customers.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Duo:
- You will lead drafting, editing, and production of high-quality, impactful product marketing materials, press releases, presentations and thought leadership content.
- You will craft compelling messaging, positioning, and packaging for Duo’s product line.
- You will perform regular market research and analysis on competing product features, pricing, and positioning.
- You will develop, maintain, and expand training materials for our sales organization and channel partners regarding our capabilities and competitive differentiation.
- You will conduct win/loss interviews with customers and deliver internal presentations on key findings
- You will create data sheets, brochures, white papers, case studies, presentations, demos, and website content.
- You will lead product launches and releases. Coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams to plan, create and publish launch deliverables.
Skills you have…
- 4+ years of sales/customer success/product marketing/management experience in information security or cybersecurity and enterprise IT. Specific experience in authentication and access management a plus.
- Strong understanding of technology fundamentals and current trends (BYOD, mobile, cloud, Zero Trust, Beyond Corp, etc.)
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management abilities.
- Ability to perform in a high-energy and highly demanding work environment where change is a constant.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Experience in public speaking.
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into value propositions aligned to our customer and prospect needs
- Attentive to details, quality, and accuracy.
- Willingness to travel. Visiting customers, prospects, and partners may be required from time to time.
3 reasons why you should apply…
- You are up for a challenge in delivering quality go to market deliverables that will shape the future of the security industry
- You love the solving complex problems and interesting challenges in a fast-paced environment
- You care about being a significant contributor to an amazing work culture while maintaining a great work-life balance
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.