Public Relations Lead
Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a part of our Marketing team you will drive the marketing strategies and implement tools that drive optimal business outcomes.
As a Public Relations Lead, you will:
- Develop a PR strategy that positions Spreetail as a leading ecommerce solution and highlights our high-impact work environment.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local and national press and influencers; you must have an established rolodex of tech, retail, ecommerce and business publications.
- Create all written communications such as press releases, media pitches and advisories, fact sheets, award submissions, speaking proposals, blog posts, Q&As and related materials.
- Find opportunities to participate in thought leadership discussions by securing speaking opportunities, bylines, quotes and other engagements.
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment