What is Spreetail
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that currently operates VMInnovations, a multi-marketplace retailer that sells thousands of awesome products through major marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. Spreetail is currently in the middle of building something big, new, and exciting due to launch in 2019 with a simple mission: to make customers’ lives better through exceptionally fast service, great products, and community impact.
Originally from Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has recently expanded into two new offices based in Omaha, NE and Austin, TX with rapidly growing teams. We currently have hundreds of employees across the company, and are searching for crazy smart, talented, visionary people.
Who is a Spreetailer
Spreetailers are collaborative go-getters who say bring it on when faced with a challenge. We build technology, run warehouses, market products, recruit top-notch talent, and create original community-focused programs that make a real-world impact. No day is the same and we thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment. We aren't part of your typical company and we're proud of that.
Our culture is based on opportunity, openness, relationship building, and hard work. We believe this is what makes everyone happy and fulfilled with their positions in the long run.
The Marketing team
The Marketing Team is a group of passionate storytellers who play an integral role in bringing our brand to life. From launching new campaigns, growing social channels, and pitching PR stories, to copywriting, photography, and CRM, this team is full of autonomous, hard-working thinkers who are on the frontlines of our business.
- Are you passionate about processes and work flows? We're your team.
- Do you live for crafting words and telling stories? You're in the right place.
- Do you have a craving for cross-collaboration and a positive attitude when it comes to giving and receiving feedback? Welcome home.
Public Relations Lead
- In this role you'll be starting with a blank slate to build and relentlessly improve a PR strategy that positions Spreetail as a leader in positive community impact and ecommerce solutions.
- If you're still reading, that's a good thing. As our Public Relations Lead, your day-to-day can take on any of the following:
- Coordinating all PR efforts including media relationship-building, fielding queries and special events
- Writing and distributing story-driven content like media pitches, press releases, fact sheets, award submissions, speaking proposals, blog posts, Q&As and related material
- Monitoring, capturing and analyzing company media coverage, including social media posts from media outlets
- Auditing trade and consumer publications for articles and coverage as it relates to top competitors
- Identify opportunities to improve internal processes, workflows and tools that help the broader marketing team work more efficiently.
- 5+ years public relations experience in an agency, in-house creative team or start-up.
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.