Regional Marketing Manager
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
The Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) is responsible for developing and implementing high value marketing programs and events to reach and convert target accounts and stakeholders. This includes the development and execution of ABM tactics to engage specific target buyers and influencers as they relate to certain product or solution initiatives. The RMM is tasked with driving marketing programs and events that result in MQLs, SQLs, and pipeline, and that ultimately support new customer acquisition and cross-sell goals. The RMM continually assesses and understands the territory’s current pipeline mix and gaps, target accounts, and identifies lead generation action plans as needed. The person fulfilling this role builds strong relationships with the sales team, and collaborates with other marketing functions to ensure successful results. The RMM also collaborates with the Campaigns team and provides input during campaign development cycles. This role is based in Austin, Texas and will support the West sales regions in the United States.
- Work with the US marketing team and Sales to develop overall strategy and GTM plans
- Design and implement marketing programs that drive sales, including events, sponsorships, direct mail, account-based marketing, and digital campaigns.
- Manage a marketing program budget
- Accountable for program success, and quarterly goals
- Utilize SalesForce.com to determine program ROI, and research customers and prospects
- Define, manage and host events with customers, partners, prospects and industry thought leaders. Evaluate industry events and programs for their ability to generate sales interest and pipeline. Use these events to build the brand, develop sales pipeline, and strengthen customer relationships
- Develop and implement targeted cross-sell / migration initiatives to drive incremental pipeline growth and support conversion of pipeline into revenue
- Collaborate with channel partners on development of joint marketing programs. Manage the related MDF/coop program activities and administration.
- Support corporate channel marketing initiatives and ensure successful execution
- Work with marketing coordinator to ensure leads are loaded, items are shipped, event and program logistics are executed, etc.
- Work directly with the sales teams to collaborate and execute field marketing programs
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Account-Based Marketing certification is a plus.
- Minimum 5-7 years of field marketing or enterprise marketing experience.
- Experience supporting sales teams and thriving under the pressure of achieving quarterly pipeline goals.
- Solid understanding of marketing mix, campaign elements and tactics necessary to deliver results.
- Must thrive in a collaborative environment in parallel with working independently to execute quickly with impact.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be self-driven.
- Ability to think out of the box.
- Flexible and adapts easily to frequent changes.
- SalesForce.com experience.
- Marketo or other marketing automation platform experience.
- Experience in software marketing environments is a plus.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time in North America.