SEM Analyst, Operations
Are you driven to succeed by exceeding expectations? Do you have a passion for details and creating results from ambiguity? Do you bring data into conversations to influence high level decisions?
Vrbo is looking for a passionate SEM Analyst, Operations to join our Growth Marketing team in Austin. This position will be the SEM operations point of contact across multiple sites in over 15 languages. Acting as the connection between content and technology, the analyst will be responsible for new builds and the routine maintenance and cleanup of accounts with the help of our internal automated tools. You will own asset management, process documentation, and be able to provide valuable optimization feedback on both.
You will have a background in marketing operations or other related field where the precise handling of large amounts of data is required.
Performance marketing experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
What You'll Do
- Own all tool integrations with an emphasis on documenting process and ongoing health checks
- Primary go-to contact for tools access and training
- Own Microsoft search advertising program
- Hands on Updates and Expansions of current campaigns across multiple platforms
- Quality assurance and maintenance of all creative assets
- Manipulation and review of large collections of data sets with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key partners
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience with marketing heavy operations
- Management of large data sets
- Experience with Excel (Vlookup and pivot tables)
- Process documentation and management
- Experience having a collaborative approach and ability to interact with creative and technical teams
- Nice to have: SEM knowledge; Experience with Google Ads Editor, Bing Ads, DoubleClick
- Fluent in multiple languages is preferred, but not required
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on vrbo.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of HomeAway and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.