Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
RVs and Motorhomes are a multi-billion dollar industry and every year, 10+ million people go on a trip with their RV or rent an RV. Over 10 million people in the United States own an RV, which in most cases sits in their driveway for 40+ weeks a year. That’s why we started RVshare, to give Owners a good way to earn money from the RV when they’re not using it and for explorers to be able to rent an RV anytime/anywhere they want. We are passionate about connecting people through travel.
We have a fun, self-starting, collaborative work environment and we love focusing on results. We believe in trusting our employees, flexibility and continuing to create a workplace people are excited to come to every day. Benefits include 100% company paid medical, dental, prescription, vision, ST and LT disability, and life insurance. We offer paid holidays, unlimited PTO, work from home days, 401(k), annual RV rental assistance and $1000 a year towards learning something new and personal development! For the days that you are in the office, we have a ping pong table, “chill room”, a fully functional kitchen, and an open floor plan for easy brainstorming and communication with your team. We host all sorts of fun events and the list just goes on!
Who are you?
● You have extensive experience working in affiliate marketing (as a partnerships manager) or have been an affiliate yourself.
● You have experience in managing strategic partnerships, business development or online marketing.
● You have experience in identifying, establishing and maintaining relationships with (new) partners.
● Proven track record of successfully prospecting, prioritizing, & selling / cold calling interactive publishers.
● You care deeply about creating high-performance marketing channels.
● You’re not afraid of seeing an opportunity and leading the efforts to set up something new: you’re a self-starter.
● Possess strong negotiation skills and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
● You have an execution mindset, you get things done and people & partners aligned.
● You’re an analytical thinker, preferably you have experience with SQL and tools like Google Analytics, KISSmetrics and Mode Analytics.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About the Role:
The Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager is responsible for setting up a world class affiliate marketing program and driving incremental conversions for both the RV Owners as the Renter side of our business. Your primary responsibility is to seek out new affiliate relationships by building a structured sales process to further expand our reach in the performance marketing industry. This will include working together with affiliate networks, partners and our internal creative team to set up and maintain the program. You’re identifying new partners to work with and establish close relationships with them. You think about the high-level strategy but also get your hands dirty cold calling potential affiliates.
The objectives for this role:
● Build and manage a world-class affiliate marketing program for RVshare.
● Identify, establish and maintain close relationships with new affiliate partners.
● Build out partnerships & cooperations with new & existing partners at agencies & networks.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Build and manage a world-class affiliate program strategy and help pick the right affiliate network for this.
● Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to affiliate partners, as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs.
● Aggressively recruit new affiliate partners, partnerships, media partners utilizing existing and outsourced tools.
● Actively consult with affiliate partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue objectives through recommendation and implementation of best practices around online marketing programs.
● Develop new creative content & assets for our affiliate partners to work with in cooperation with our internal creative team.
● Own reporting & dashboarding for affiliate marketing as a channel and for our partners.
● Report internally to teams about performance, tasks, and other factors to help them understand the program and also to align with their goals.
● Stay up to date on the latest trends within affiliate marketing, including occasional travel to industry conferences.
● Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products, and markets for consumer and performance-based marketing and lead generation