Senior App Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about travel? Do you want to be in a high pace, high energy workplace bent on revolutionizing the industry?
As we continue to scale our Growth Marketing organization worldwide we are seeking a Senior App Marketing Manager to join our team. Mobile is a key strategic area of growth for HomeAway. In this role you will lead the testing, optimization, and measurement of campaigns to drive growth of the HomeAway / VRBO Apps globally.
Do you want to work with a passionate team driving growth in HomeAway’s flagship platform? Do you love turning new technology into a source of profitable growth? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
What you’ll do:
- Lead app install campaigns on Google, Apple, and Facebook
- Test new and innovative areas of growth for the HomeAway/VRBO apps
- Partner with the internal Creative Team to develop and implement a testing strategy to improve the performance of your campaigns
- Test new user acquisition strategies between app and mobile web
- Explore and own app pre-load / install partnerships
- Ensure all relevant tracking is in place to measure the effectiveness of your initiatives
Who you are:
- Exposure to strategy and/or E-commerce, preferably in Product, Marketing, Product Marketing or Business Intelligence
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Ability to establish effective links across a matrix of functional teams
- Key Behaviors for Success in the Role:
- Ability to work both at the “30,000-feet” level for the overall business, as well as the “ground” level to gather insights or drive execution
- Passion and tenacity for solving problems through creativity and resourcefulness
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong internal partner management skills
- Logic and common sense in performing quantitative analyses and sharp sensitivity to implications and impact
- Direct and clear approach to communication
- Ability to motivate resources outside your own internal team
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.