Senior Director, Rewarded Media
AdAction Interactive is seeking a Sr. Director, Rewarded Media to join our quickly expanding Media Team in our Austin, Texas office. This person should be an enthusiastic solution-driver with a blend of knowledge across performance marketing, data analytics, media execution and operational management. This role will be responsible for directing our media channel consisting of owned products and strategic media partnerships that focus on driving rewarded user engagement to our client’s products and services.
The Senior Director, Rewarded Media will be a recognized thought leader with a strong ability to influence others, engage stakeholders, and drive business and technical decisions. Are you interested in driving innovation in a fast-paced energetic industry?
- Oversee the operations and management of current rewarded ad products and third-party media partnerships with a focus on campaign strategy, monetization and innovative growth.
- Lead the Media team’s role in development, market positioning and launch of new AdAction AdTech and products.
- Own and deliver success on business goals for the Rewards channel by developing a compelling product vision and executing on it.
- Act as a thought leader for the Rewards channel, staying on top of AdTech industry trends, innovations and best practices.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Sales, Account Management, Marketing and BI on product positioning, campaign strategy and operational execution.
- Manage and build a team supporting operational management, media campaign strategy and product maximization.
- Regularly develop and execute KPIs and growth goals for Rewards channel and its products.
- As appropriate, represent AdAction at designated trade shows and conferences.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS required.
- 5-8 years of experience in a data-driven environment, managing multiple stakeholders (internal or external).
- Experience in performance media related organizations. Mobile app marketing experience a plus. Rewarded/incentivized media an extra plus.
- Experience directly managing a team with different roles and functions.
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Motivated individual with a positive attitude, who consistently strives to achieve goals in a manner exceeding expectations.
- Must be an independent problem solver that is able to identify issues and areas of growth and drive solutions to improve.
- Experience with the programmatic AdTech ecosystem a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to serve as a mentor and leader to current and new team members.
- Proficient Excel skills (pivot tables, functions, etc.) are required… you will be tested!
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multitask and problem solve.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching. Starting salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Come learn and grow with the AdAction team!