Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Vyopta is on a mission to turn collaboration technology into a competitive advantage. Our product is a SaaS monitoring and analytics platform that helps enterprise IT teams improve the performance and efficiency of video, voice, messaging and web conferencing technology. Vyopta serves leading financial, technology, healthcare, higher education, and government institutions globally.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, you will be responsible for the messaging, packaging, and launching of Vyopta’s products. You will be a cross functional leader with responsibilities for sales enablement and product launches across the company. You will also be a key content creator to help prospects in their buyer's journey and be an evangelist to grow interest in Vyopta. This is a core role at the heart of Vyopta’s go to market operations from product development to marketing to sales.
Value Proposition Messaging
- Work with customers, prospects, and Vyopta stakeholders (product, sales, support) to develop messaging to communicate our value proposition and product capabilities.
- Drive messaging strategy through marketing assets (e.g., website, content), sales collateral, and prospect and customer interactions (e.g., sales meetings, demos, trials).
- Deliver product training, tools, and collateral to our direct and partner (reseller, OEM) sales organizations to improve conversion rates and reduce the sales cycle.
- Participate in sales calls and get feedback from sales teams to optimize and improve sales enablement assets, training, and messaging.
Product launches and roadmap input
- Develop goals and tactical plans to use product launches to improve new customer acquisition and existing customer upsell and retention.
- Coordinate product launches across sales, marketing, and customer success.
- Provide input and be a key partner to the product management team as they develop and optimize the product roadmap.
Content marketing, especially bottom of funnel
- Document personas and the buyer's journey and identify the critical content needed to help prospects and existing customers research and buy Vyopta products.
- Create bottom of funnel content (e.g., product videos, ROI calculators, case studies) that prospects in an active buying cycle need to evaluate Vyopta’s offerings.
- Help drive top of funnel interest in Vyopta by being an evangelist for our products through thought leadership, blogging, social media, and public speaking.
- BA/BS minimum. MBA preferred.
- Past experience in product marketing and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Need to share strong portfolio of product marketing content (e.g., sales collateral, blog posts, product videos, etc.)
- Strong cross functional leadership experience with examples of working effectively with product, sales, and support/customer success.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to create content from Vyopta’s proprietary UCC data set and evaluate the performance of product marketing activities.
- Experience performing market research and building competitive analyses.
- Past experience with marketing automation (e.g., Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo) and SalesForce.com.
- Experience in SaaS and Unified Communication Technologies a plus
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Self directed, professional, team player
- You know how to work in startup mode. You’re able to remain adaptable, flexible, and work cross-functionally and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Passion for sales and marketing.
- Hungry to develop your career and be world class at what you do.
Vyopta employees enjoy a superior benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401 (k), flexible time off, an open casual work environment with the Greenbelt as our backyard!
If you you thrive in a fast-paced team environment and want to learn a tremendous amount, and make a meaningful impact, Vyopta is the place for you.