Senior Marketing Analyst
360training.com (Austin, TX) is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. We work with 1500 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. Our integrated strategy of technology, content and service helps organizations and professionals in a wide range of industries manage career, compliance and certification needs. We provide exciting career opportunities for self-motivated individuals who are interested in joining a growing company and utilizing cutting-edge technologies and tools to improve the outcomes for its customers and partners.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
About the Role:
At 360training.com, we are looking for a high-powered Marketing Analyst who wants to join a fast-moving, growing business. 360training is on a steep growth trajectory, and we are looking for great people to join us in that growth.
The new role of Marketing Analyst at 360training.com is responsible for performing research, interpreting data and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers and current campaigns. We have millions of ecommerce customers and a growing global B2B organization. With the guidance of the new marketing analyst, we want to continue growing the ecommece business, targeting customers who would benefit from our elearning, and identify and grow the expanding B2B area.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties, include but are not limited to:
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Create dashboards and KPI tracking for the business
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field
- 8+ years of experience in the area of marketing analytics, particularly with time spent in the ecommerce area.
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Constant sitting, standing, walking and computer use.
- Constant communication both in person and via telephone and/or computer
- A high level of manual dexterity required.