Senior Marketing Operations Analyst
The Marketing Operations Analyst works in the Marketing team to define, implement and analyze key performance metrics for the group. This involves working with Marketing management to define metrics used for operational as well as strategic performance. The Marketing Operations Analyst will be responsible for implementing a Marketing metrics dashboard and collaborating with team members to source performance information from diverse systems, including Marketo, Engagio, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Gainsight, Domo and Spredfast product platform. In addition to implementation, the Marketing Operations Analyst will also conduct analysis of our data to spot trends and opportunities for better performance or new initiatives. The Marketing Operations Analyst will also maintain close contact with the Spredfast Business Operations team to ensure that all required metrics from Marketing are integrated into company wide reporting.
- Deployment of, ongoing administration within, and analysis of data generated from the Marketing technology stack as well as internal SaaS applications
- Participate in cross-departmental initiatives to improve Marketing program and campaign performance through data organization and analysis.
- Ideation, delivery, presentation, and analysis of data for various Marketing teams, including brand, events, digital, and product marketing.
- Data collection and analysis of prospect and customer activities, engagement, and, conversion, to inform proactive program optimization.
- Consult during the campaign planning process, to provide recommendations for improving visibility to performance.
- Interface with Business Operations team to ensure Marketing data is available for company-wide reporting
- Work across teams to achieve goals, including with Brand, Revenue, Digital, Events, Product Marketing and Design.
- Demonstrated ability to structure successful analysis projects: from identifying the correct information to collect, to implementing collection from multiple sources to conducting extensive self-research and finally making actionable recommendations.
- Proven ability to integrate data from diverse Marketing technologies and experience in tracking prospect journeys across diverse digital properties.
- Ability to combine software solutions with recommended process considerations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and the ability to prioritize and seek guidance when multiple projects are competing for the same limited resources.
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.