Senior Social Solutions Consultant
Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
As a Social Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for providing best practices and tactical advice to our customers primarily focused on the application of Lithium’s technology solutions to the customer’s social initiatives. As part of Lithium’s proven deployment and consultancy methodology, our Social Solutions Consultant delivers best practices and tactical guidance both during the deployment of our solutions as well as on an on-going basis.
- Provide expertise and consultancy to customers both on the execution of their social strategies as well as short term tactics
- Provide best practice consultancy on the various facets of our technology platform
- Work hand-in-hand with the customer's community, campaign and/or social response center managers and support their execution plans
- Co-create best practice expertise with your peers based on your learnings with your customers
- University degree
- 7+ years hands-on experience in social media (community, marketing, campaigns, social response, etc.)
- Extensive understanding of the Lithium product suite and best practices associated with it
- Ability to establish credibility on the subject matter (be perceived as the subject matter expert and trusted advisor) with key customer stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills (ability to present to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, articulated, compelling and professional manner)
- Proven track record of 5+ years in consultancy
- Awareness of personal limits. Not afraid of asking for other people's expertise, while retaining ownership of the problem at hand. Continuous learning.
- Expertise in one of the following topics:
- o- Web analytics
- o- SEO
- o- Social media monitoring/analysis
- In depth experience in the day-to-day operation of social media initiatives, including administration, measurement, moderation and interaction with users, execution of promotion and/or events
- Deep understanding of social and online metrics as well as basic statistical modeling
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft’s Office productivity suite products
- Strong command of the English language (written and spoken); Each additional language is a plus
- Willingness to travel (20% to 30%)