As an SEO Manager, you will:
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies. Coordinate content, design, social media, PPC marketing, to drive organic growth to Spreetail.com
- Manage offsite link building campaigns and onsite optimization projects and report on performance. Perform keyword research in coordination with internal stakeholders to optimize existing content and uncover new growth opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations to internal teams to support their growth and performance. Collaborate with content, paid search, campaign, and social media teams by providing recommendations to support their channel’s success. This includes general advice down to specific keywords.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development. Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
We look forward to hearing more about your experience with:
- Customer focus: understanding the customer’s journey and point-of-view will deliver key insights that will drive the most effective use of marketing resources
- Manage complexity: this role will have many moving parts, so it’s imperative that you are able to prioritize and use time efficiently
- Alignment: find meaningful ways that Spreetail can be of value to customer, and hone in on those with the marketing strategies
- Drives results: identify measurable impacts of strategies on the business
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.