Social Media Coordinator
Chive Media Group is looking for a rock star to be our Social Media Coordinator. A good portion of a social media coordinator’s role is creating and adapting content for each specific network.
This includes positioning content in under 140 characters for Twitter, creating images and graphics to accompany Facebook and Twitter posts, taking and curating photos and videos for visual platforms like Instagram, Vine, and Periscope, coming up with several iterations of post copy (since the lifespan of a social media post is so short), and even creating content from scratch specifically for growing a following on social media.
- The Social Media coordinator is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing the Company’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Must be extremely creative with a great sense of humor
- Publishing/writing expertise greatly desired.
- FB, Twitter, IG, Snapchat, Youtube - all musts!
- Copy writing, photoshop, and video editing / optimization
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Profit sharing.
- 401(k) with a company match plan (after 6 months with the company).
- Open vacation policy.
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans.
- Our HQ sits on the waters edge in beautiful downtown Austin, with hike and bike trails at our back door.