Social Media Lead Generation Specialist
Be a Part of our growing Austin Office!
What You'll Do
- Strategize, develop, execute and analyze social campaigns.
- Work with design and ad copy on new creative ideas for social ads
- Maintenance and monitoring of audiences, ad copy, & conversions
- Ensure platform conversion and re-marketing pixels are placed properly and are tracking correctly
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to ensure that campaigns deliver consistently and achieve KPIs, goals and objectives.
- Analyze and capture data to support reporting, analysis, testing, optimizations and forecasting.
Who Are You
- Minimum of 2 year experience in Facebook's marketing platform.
- Understanding of the digital acquisition eco system
- Comprehensive understanding of Landing pages, Conversion Tactics and Attribution scenarios.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have strong attention to detail and mind for data.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Motivated self-starter with high potential for growth.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, nimble and fluid work environment.
- Ability to quickly assess and prioritize tasks.
- Keen eye for design.
- Engagement specialist on social platforms.
ConsumerAffairs is a rapidly growing SaaS business. Companies (Brands) utilize our SaaS product to proactively connect with their customers, collect reviews, solve customer issues, generate sales and shape their online reputation.
Over 8 million consumers visit ConsumerAffairs.com each month to research products and services, connect with brands, write reviews and read news.
ConsumerAffairs is a fun, creative and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is energetic, passionate and, dare we say, brilliant. We are looking for like-minded individuals that are highly self-motivated, imaginative and excited about building something together.
You have no problem living out our core values: