Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Do you want to be part of a world-class organization that is experiencing explosive growth and changing the way people shop online? We are looking for an experienced digital marketing manager who will use his/her knowledge in a variety of disciplines, such as paid search, analytics, campaign targeting, direct marketing, and advertising to lead conversion optimization initiatives that improve company growth metrics. You must be able to tell a compelling story and influence program owners using data. This role is a perfect fit if you live and breathe marketing metrics.
What You’ll Do on a Daily Basis:
- Create and execute successful keyword management, creative testing, and bidding strategies on PPC search engines to effectively achieve customer acquisition goals.
- Be the resident expert and authority on website analytics and data insights
- Maintain and enhance analytics tracking using Google Tag Manager
- Manage and report on all campaign outcomes using Google Analytics, Hubspot and other tools.
- Design, develop, manage, and analyze A/B tests
- Coordinate forecasts and budgeting with other members of the online marketing team.
- Focus on ROI tracking as a way to measure success and help refine marketing plans
- Execute and manage all email marketing campaigns.
- Manage Shopgate’s relationships with digital vendors and agencies.
- Manage execution of integrated media programs that speak to Shopgate target audience
- Key in creating strategic marketing plans that showcase excellent storytelling, drive incremental revenue, properly represent the Shopgate brand and ensure all elements support the overall concept and strategy
- Present marketing concepts internally and, as needed, externally
The Right Fit:
- 5+ years of experience leading development of digital marketing programs
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- AdWords certified? Perfect!
- Hubspot certified? Even better!
- Expertise in SEO and SEM with a solid knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies
- Ecommerce or B2B marketing experience strongly preferred
- Expertise in managing advertising and digital marketing activity
- Team management experience preferred
- Proven experience in effectively selecting and managing external vendors
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Basic html experience is a plus
- Wordpress experience is a plus
- Ability to perform well in an ambiguous and matrixed environment
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail