Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Position at HotSchedules
HotSchedules is looking for a seasoned, multi-talented Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you an analytical thinker who can effectively transform metrics into strategy?
Are you a digital marketing ninja who is well versed in SEO, web optimization, A/B testing, and lead conversion?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join a proven leader transforming an $800 billion industry?
If you answered yes to all of these, we’d like to talk.
More Details About the Role
As the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, you will own the HotSchedules digital strategy and execution as it relates to lead and revenue generation across paid and owned digital channels including, but not limited to HotSchedules web properties, SEO, SEM, mobile, and emerging online channels.
This is a hands-on role that requires a balance of strategic thinking and flawless execution. Your ability to demonstrate not only tactical results, but the overall impact on the business will be critical to your success.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage corporate web properties to support the company’s business objectives (e.g. brand presence, product education, lead generation and conversion, down-market production adoption, etc.)
- Develop the HotSchedules digital strategy that aligns with our ideal customer personas, and effectively moves users along the buyer’s journey
- Build and manage the HotSchedules SEO strategy, and provide regular reporting on progress and impact on traffic, lead conversion, and revenue generation
- Partner with the Demand Generation team to align digital media buys with ongoing campaigns; provide regular reporting on results, impact, and optimization recommendations
- Develop a comprehensive testing strategy across digital channels including landing pages, promotional content, product placement, CTA, etc
- Establish an online marketing dashboard with program measurement methodology; analyze results in terms of lead conversion, revenue impact, ROI and other success criteria
- Oversee all digital media buys against key performance metrics to optimize revenue
- Corporate marketing
- Product marketing
- Demand Generation
- Marketing operations
- Sales operations
Required Background and Experience
- 5-7 years of online marketing experience, preferably in a SaaS environment, with a strong focus on analytics and delivering measurable results
- Minimum of 3 years of SEO/SEM experience
- Demonstrated experience in optimizing websites for branding, demand generation, and lead conversion
- Previous experience with A/B
- You are a creative thinker and an excellent problem solver
- You are collaborative and able to effectively manage many different points of input to identify the best solution
- You are a strong project manager, and able to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- You are a strong communicator and are able to influence others across the organization to advance business objectives
- E-commerce experience a plus