Sr Global Email Marketing Specialist
VRBO is seeking a highly skilled marketing professional to assist the coordination and execution of email campaigns from idea generation through delivery. You will have experience with: project management, email marketing, and working with inter-departmental teams. This is an exciting opportunity to bring your expertise of email to the table!
What you'll do:
- Represents email channel with key stakeholders within the Partner Marketing team in Austin.
- Assists in strategy and planning of Partner CRM program, working closely with Marketing Manager for Partner Email.
- Assist in planning and executing both ad-hoc communications and complex Partner onboarding lifecycle campaigns.
- Work daily in Email Marketing tool to build and maintain global email campaigns for all VRBO brands.
- Provide strategic recommendations and guidance on our Global CRM programs.
- Coordinate with global marketing teams to ensure all email campaigns execute correctly.
- Measure and analyze campaign effectiveness including email and conversion metrics and be willing to present these top-level campaign insights.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are routed to the appropriate people for approvals and delivered on schedule.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 4-6 years of email marketing experience.
- Experience using an ESP or MA platform required. Eloqua experience a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Computer (Excel, Power Point and Word) and organizational skills.
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results.
- Be comfortable with uncertainty. Projects and assignments will change rapidly, be flexible enough to accommodate changing priorities and timelines.
- Agility to work with different business units and teams, often across multiple countries, to gather input and communicate findings and practices company-wide.
- Able to work independently.
- Basic HTML experience.
- Experience with test and learn a plus.
- Capable of successfully collaborating across teams and geographies.
- Flexibility and initiative as role and responsibilities evolve and change.
- Understanding of email marketing standard methodologies.
- Desire to grow in responsibility and expand knowledge base
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on VRBO.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of VRBO and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.