Sr Global Product Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about travel? Do you want to be in a high pace, high energy workplace bent on revolutionizing the industry? Does leading a talented and growing team energize you?
The Sr. Global Partner Product Marketing Manager will bring new technologies and payments products to market for HomeAway’s property owners and property managers. Critical to the success of the role includes developing a deep understanding of HomeAway’s customers and market, building and leading global go-to-market strategies, ensuring internal and external readiness for launches, and crafting strong and enduring product positioning and messages with effective marketing campaigns to support them.
Due to the entrepreneurial and dynamic nature of our business, this is an exciting opportunity with a blend of both strategic and executional work. Are you strategic, adaptable, driven by data and strongly motivated to contribute in any way possible to the success of the team and our customers? Are you ready for that next step in your career? If you've excelled in your career of product marketing, take a look at the job description below.
What you’ll do:
- Define GTM strategies by product launch, globally and locally.
- Ensure GTM strategy fits in overall customer journey planning and orchestrating stories across quarters and years.
- Own and update GTM playbook for payments products, championing owners and property managers experience and the best way to release new products that drive growth for HomeAway and for customers.
- Develop and craft product positioning and one voice/ master content documentation for every launch that supports the entire company through product and policy launches.
- Partner with marketing and update/leverage product marketing briefs when planning for external communications as part of a launch.
- Review and provide feedback on training and marketing materials provided to support launch.
- Provide feedback and input into product development process to ensure product aligns with positioning and messages.
- Serve as the hub to all GTM activities, locally and globally driving readiness activities across the entire organization.
- Support other team as they prepare functional specific content for launches.
- Broadcast GTM activities widely across company on a weekly basis and via quarterly plans.
- Set launch goals and build programs to reach those goals. This can include strategy, channel optimization, marketing programs and message testing.
- Partner with product, marketing, CS, Sales, and product marketing team to drive adoption of key products and features.
POST LAUNCH ADOPTION
Who you are:
- 5+ years internet, e-commerce experience in an international or global capacity. Payments experience strongly preferred.
- 7+ years product marketing experience, experience with Payments products is a preferred.
- Experience partnering with Sales and Customer Support teams to become a customer expert and advocate.
- Ability and examples of working in close partnership and developing strong relationships with product management and marketing teams.
- Understanding and ability to merchandise product features leading to quick adoption and lasting usage.
- A proven, successful record of growing product market share through well-executed marketing.
- Track record of successfully working in a global, matrixed organization.
- MBA preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.