Sr. Manager, Event Marketing
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Senior Manager, Event Marketing is responsible to drive awareness, preference and pipeline for LogicMonitor through our corporate, field and online event portfolio. The daily responsibilities will revolve around being an event marketing and execution expert as you work closely with marketing, sales and product leaders to establish event goals, content, messaging and promotion strategies. The position will also work with cross functional departments to scope and execute all other activities outside of the trade show booth including parties, speaking opportunities, sales dinners and other ancillary events. This person will be a critical member of the marketing team and demand generation efforts and will manage the field marketing managers and our webinar program.
- Manage all aspects of event logistics from booth and space design, to staffing, set-up, shipping, tear-down, booth/demo promotions, lead capture and upload process, and staffing and budget management for event programs that may include community user conferences, roundtables, briefings, executive and influencer programs, launches, private dinners, and other micro-events
- Develop all pre-show content including booth activation, development of show materials such as pre-/post- show emails, website banners, and sales enablement material
- Define event KPIs and measure to those KPIs, including reporting out on event success and capturing event feedback for future planning
- Manage vendor selection process and contract negotiations
- Lead training for LM staff members attending an event - identify objectives, talking points, expectations, and standards
- Ensure all sales teams are trained and supported to follow up leads with call/voicemail scripts and other support material
- Be a LogicMonitor advocate to help find business opportunities via new marketing opportunities - e.g. lead sharing with partners, happy hours, micro events, etc.
- Manage global event calendar and annual strategy
- Motivate and promote plans internally and externally to drive awareness around our presence at key events
- Build and distribute pre-event status reports and post-event results across the organization
- Collaborate with demand gen, marketing operations, web, and PR teams to drive awareness of and attendance to all events
- Ensure leads generated by events are properly flowed through the LogicMonitor lead flow process and followed up on within the agreed upon timelines between Sales and Marketing
- Manage US and EMEA event marketing managers, providing guidance, coaching, feedback, and career development
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years of experience with event marketing (B2B marketing preferred)
- 2-3 years managing and developing direct reports
- Travel required (up to 40%)
- Ability to manage external vendor relationships and associated contracts
- Strong project management, budget management, organization, and time management skills are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - adept at building and maintaining strong cross-functional working relationships
- A highly energetic and outgoing personality, loves meeting new people and fostering business relationships
- Able to work independently while being a part of a dynamic high-performing team, in a highly matrixed environment
- Able to successfully juggle multiple priorities
- Creativity and scrappiness are key to success in our fast paced environment