Sr. Manager, Partnership Marketing Operations
HomeAway, based in Austin, Texas, is the world leader in vacation rentals with more than 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries, and is a part of the Expedia, Inc. family of brands. HomeAway offers an extensive selection of vacation rental homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, especially more room to relax, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online.
You will align with internal parties and execute brand partnerships which will fund our business at the local/global level will be critical to our success. HomeAway is looking for a strong leader who is trained and skilled in working with product teams, marketing teams and client/brand partners to collaborate internally & externally to ensure go to market timelines and revenue goals are met. The position, alongside the Sr. Director Partnership Marketing, will be responsible for building out the operations side of Partnership Marketing business. You will work side by side with the Local Activation, Global Traveler/Partner Marketing, Traveler/Partner Product, Analytics, Retail andclient direct teams globally.
- Crafting operational framework from beginning of a brand partner deal cycle to executing the commitments of the contract
- Align with Product teams to hold Partnership Managers accountable to product functionality during the deal process and delivering Product team needs to execute strategic accounts
- Manage accounts from contract execution to tracking performance and communicating back to client and internal stake holder’s key metrics
- Assist with achieving 10% revenue goal of Brand and Integrated Marketing budget by launching client campaigns and running key accounts for renewal opportunities
Skill /Experience Requirements
- 6+ years of experiencein Product Marketing, Account Management or Partnership Marketing
- History of successfully partnering with e-tailers and consumerfocused brands
- Experience partnering with Sr. and C-Level Leadership for consumer brands and retailers
- Familiar and comfortable with global markets including North America, EMEA and APAC
- Strong eye for business, especially in relationship building, leadership, account management, data analytics and product marketing
- Ability to develop, grow and lead internal and external relationships
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate HomeAway’s value proposition
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.