Sr. Paid Search Analyst
The Sr. Paid Search Advertising Analyst manages online campaigns with our primary search partners – Google and Bing. This position will involve, but is not limited to, creating and monitoring search ads, coordinating with the Director of Search and team, trafficking and optimizing search ads and keywords on the search network, and managing inventory and production of campaign keyword lists.
What is expected of a Paid Search Advertising Analyst?
- You will assist in maximizing campaign exposure to a target audience.
- Create compelling ad copy within search engine specs, with continued testing of creative appeals, messaging and brand positioning.
- Develop a spending strategy across keyword groups and engine partners.
- Daily bid-management per keyword/ad-group and general placement of client budgets.
- Execute testing strategies across all major campaign assets or controls for success.
- Portfolio management of individual keywords, set against various metrics and benchmarks of success.
- Ensure that paid search campaigns are properly launched and maintained
- Traffic and implement production sheets for search engine partners such as Google and Bing.
- Understand client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies.
- Generate and assemble internal reports, including front end data and backend accountability.
- Careful attention to salient metrics and price points.
- Maintain and optimize client campaigns to improve overall performance against pre-determined benchmarks on an ongoing basis.
- Relationship management and strategic guidance on campaigns between account manager and client manager.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with at least 2-3 years of experience working in paid search.
- Google AdWords certification preferred
- Problem solving & decision making- uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems, probes fruitful sources for input, makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgement.
- Ability to understand client goals and how they translate into media strategy when applied via online technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate processes and tactics to internal team members
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple data and analysis for a volume of campaigns