Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Nonprofit Solutions
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
We’ve created an environment where people follow their passion.
There’s something about working at Blackbaud that feels different than other companies—there’s a sense of purpose and a belief that each of us can make a difference in the success of our clients; organizations whose work change lives.
Blackbaud is the world’s foremost provider of technology solutions and services to the nonprofit market: Software, analytics, data, marketing automation, website design, financial management, payment & donation processing. Our broad portfolio contains all of the tools nonprofits need to be successful in fulfilling their missions.
As our next Go-To-Market solution marketing MVP, your mission is to leverage that deep portfolio of offerings to define and launch solutions for Blackbaud’s largest market division - the Nonprofit market. You will be accountable for the end-to-end Go to Market plan for the solution set in your assigned market, including positioning, packing and pricing the right solutions to successfully serve the nonprofit market, launching new solutions to the market, working with partners to serve the market in new ways, and ensuring the sales channel is enabled and ready to sell. In a highly matrixed environment, you will partner closely with the Blackbaud Centers of Excellence in finance, product, marketing and sales to drive progress and ensure success, with the goal of serving Nonprofits more successfully while driving bookings and revenue for Blackbaud at the center of all you do.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, a proven leader and excellent presenter, an active listener, agile thinker, dreams in numbers, could write a best-selling book on the sales enablement tricks they've mastered, and thinks about the needs of customers first. If you eat, breathe, sleep marketing and have a passion for collaboration, we’d like to hear from you.
Measurement of Success
- Pipeline growth
- Market Penetration
- Bookings and Revenue
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years in marketing or sales roles
- Strong problem solving, analytical and mental acuity
- Business savvy with proven ability to develop, promote, and execute a financial and business development plan
- Proven influencing skills with top executives, working cross-functionally and with clients/prospects
- Self starter, creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- Strong affinity for sales team success
- Proven marketplace relationship building skills with industry influencers, pivotal clients
- Proven record of thriving in fast-paced and matrixed environment
- Experienced with salesforce.com or similar CRM, web conferencing tools, expert-level proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Prior experience working with nonprofit organizations
- Prior experience working with other online marketing, email marketing or marketing automation providers
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.