We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity that is cognitive computing. The convergence of data and technology is transforming industries, society, and even the workplace.
CognitiveScale is looking for a Technical Writer to work with our R&D teams to write documentation for Cortex, our AI platform, and other supporting tools. This content is used by developers, partners, and customers.
What you will do on the job:
What you need to bring to the table:
- 1+ years of experience writing documentation for developers
- Experience using, testing, and documenting APIs
- Experience writing or editing code samples to support documentation
- Experience using a source control system, like GitHub
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and Markdown
- Ability to take initiative, to be self-motivated, and to work effectively on multiple projects with minimal direct supervision
- Be ready to provide writing samples of work that makes you proud, including tutorials, documentation, or other customer-facing content
What else will help:
- Experience managing content using a static site generator, like Hugo
- Familiarity with machine learning, AI, natural language processing, microservices, and cloud computing
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with recording videos to enhance documentation
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
CognitiveScale is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at CognitiveScale via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CognitiveScale. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CognitiveScale as a result of the referral or through other means.