VP of Marketing
You're looking for an adventure where you can tackle complex problems, drive change, and help establish a powerful and novel product. You want to collaborate with people that creatively solve problems, make decisions with conviction and nerd out about the internet. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to help our clients understand the internet. We use AI and machine learning to alert brands to potentially damaging online campaigns, and we are revolutionizing the way companies and industries make sense of disinformation, echo-chambers, and filter bubbles. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital and Lux Capital.
We're looking for a marketing leader who will be responsible for designing the information integrity category, building out and leading our marketing organization. You will be based out of our Austin office and report to the VP of Operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and execute New Knowledge’s marketing strategy and information integrity category design
- Build and hire a team, onboard and manage all third party vendors including PR agencies, branding agencies, and contractors
- Spearhead our brand marketing efforts, including building out positioning, messaging, and maintaining consistency through all external facing channels
- Develop buyer personas and ensure our go-to-market strategy is represented at an enterprise scale
- Manage the annual budget and set goals to hit our annual growth numbers
- Work closely with Sales, Product and Customer Success to ensure our marketing strategy supports our growth goals
- Identify marketing KPIs to optimize for success and build reports so all key stakeholders can monitor performance
What You Have:
- 10+ years of enterprise marketing experience and leadership at a high growth startup
- A passion for our product and a habitual curiosity to learn more about what is driving results for our customers
- Successful track record of scaling marketing programs
- Experience creating strategies to build awareness in the Fortune 500 Market
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly social events
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!