Web Marketing Analyst
Bestow is a smarter approach to life insurance using big data and technology to bring simple and affordable coverage to everyone.
Who We Are
First thing you need to know; Bestow is not your typical insurance company. We’ve completely reimagined industry assumptions, and harnessed technology and big data to create life insurance products that aren’t just delightful to use, but deliver on our mission: to make financial products accessible to more people than ever before.
Check us out at hellobestow.com
Who We’re Looking For
“Innovative” and “disruptive” can be overused words. But at Bestow, it isn’t jargon, it’s an
everyday rally cry. We are rewriting the rules of the 400-year-old, $7 trillion life insurance
industry, serving communities who have been underserved in the past, and we believe the
future is a bright one.
So, if you’re excited by the idea of building an industry-defining brand from scratch, working at a
mission-driven company, and fundamentally shaking up an age-old industry, read on, friend.
Bestow is searching for a whip-smart Web Marketing Analyst to join our fast-paced marketing team. We are looking for someone who has experience in marketing analytics, specifically with digital marketing channels or an e-commerce business.
In this role, you will be responsible for understanding, finding nuances, and reporting on, all marketing initiatives. You should also be comfortable with concepts such as conversion rate optimization, path analysis, brand metrics (from awareness to sentiment) and have a general idea of website user experience best practices. If all of this is in your wheel house and you are also comfortable using software such SQL, Qualtics and more to present findings to senior management, we would really like to hear from you!
A Little About You
- You have 2-5 years experience in a web marketing analytics role, familiarity with digital marketing techniques, web analytics and brand metrics
- You have a good understanding of key digital marketing tactics (experts not required); i.e knows the concepts of a digital ad impression, URL tracking parameters, and how search engines operate
- You have Google analytics experience/certification (preferred but not required)
- You have intermediate to advanced SQL knowledge and relational databases; preferably intermediate level of Python knowledge
- You partner with business stakeholders to understand business objectives and translate into data and reporting needs
- You have experience working with business intelligence tools to not only visualize data and produce reports, but tie different pieces of data together to produce overarching insights
- You have ETL experience including parsing xml and json objects, pivoting and unpivoting data, anonymizing PII data all prior to loading into data warehouse
- You are not afraid to take ownership of undefined projects or take initiative to solve new problems
- You work well on solo projects as well as team projects
- You are comfortable working across multiple departments to meet wherever the highest demand is
- You are analytically minded with sharp problem-solving skills and an insatiable curiosity to understand drivers behind performance
- You are able to quickly and effectively communicate complex quantitative results to internal stakeholders
- You know how to prioritize and work multiple concurrent requests from different business teams
What We Can Offer To You
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Choose your own computer setup (Mac or PC)
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bestow does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.
Read Full Job Description