1:Many Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for customer retention and satisfaction, building and managing business relationships between SailPoint and assigned customer accounts. This role serves as a customer advocate for many accounts by helping our customers achieve success through the use of SailPoint’s product and services. This role is all about customer satisfaction and is not a quota carrying sales position.
The SailPoint Customer Success Team is looking for a 1:Many CSM who is energetic about having successful and happy customers. SailPoint has a tremendous track record of being customer focused and maintains world-class satisfaction rates.
- Manage the business relationship between SailPoint and assigned customer accounts; responsible for overall customer retention and satisfaction
- Maintain high renewal levels
- Provide coaching and advice to customers on the use of SailPoint’s solutions for identity management including recommendations of how SailPoint solutions solves those problems and proactively share best practices
- Develop customer advocates who can provide references, use cases, and speak positively on SailPoint’s behalf
- Monitor accounts for change in solution/product usage, personnel, goals, mission, financial conditions, competitor involvement and other areas that could have an effect on the customers’ ongoing use and/or satisfaction with SailPoint’s products and services
- Provide updates on customers’ performance to SailPoint Senior Management. Provide regular status updates to account teams and Sales Managers
- Identify new opportunities for expanding SailPoint product/service usage to maximize customer success and SailPoint revenue growth
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience preferred
- Strong customer facing skills (executive presence, writing skills, phone skills). Demonstrates a highly professional demeanor
- Ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience. Ability to foster credibility with a technical audience
- Ability to set and communicate expectations; skill in mediating and resolving problems
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize and process a number of tasks concurrently
- Ability to build lasting relationships based on trust
- Takes ownership of customer issues and drives to resolution
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, creative, customer-centric personality
- Estimated <10%
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.