Account Services Manager
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
Description: Strategic Partnerships, what other organizations would call Enterprise Sales, is where the big revenue driving deals are done at Opcity. In this role, you will be working directly with our Director of Strategic Partnerships to manage the relationships, vendors, clients and lead sources that are the lifeblood of Opcity’s business and revenue. While this is a post-sale client management role, strong selling skills are key as the main objective of this role is to ensure clients and vendors deliver on their commitments every day.
Do you thrive in a faced-paced, supportive environment where the opportunity to be part of mission-critical initiatives is exciting? Can you tell the difference between urgent and important? Would your colleagues describe you as organized, thorough and committed to meeting deadlines and objectives? Are you the type that won’t settle for good when great is an option?
You may just be who we are looking for.
Opcity’s Strategic Partnerships team is high-velocity, large deal size and involves critical client and vendor relationships. This department moves fast and the stakes are high. You will get to be involved in some of the biggest deals, negotiations and executing on the results of work that creates tens of millions of dollars in revenue, supports billions of dollars in residential real estate transactions a year, and creates jobs and livelihoods for 10,000s of professionals in Austin and the US.
Areas of Ownership:
- Proactively Communicate - The core function of this role will be ensuring Opcity’s lead partners and vendors deliver on their commitments, and regular, daily, value-add communication to strengthen relationships is the priority
- Operate Urgently and Accurately - Work with sales, partners, customers and support to develop scalable systems and protocols for speed, accuracy, efficiency and client satisfaction
- Clearly Communicate - Build and maintain internal and external communications and activities to ensure all parties are clear on progress, next steps and needed resources. This role has significant client-facing aspects.
- Create Buy-in and Clarity with Team - Regularly meet with internal stakeholders to identify process improvements to ensure objectives are met
- Demonstrate Commitment to Objectives - Own the processes necessary to deploy to completion essential new initiatives including onboarding new partners with clarity on how to prioritize activities for maximum impact to client and business success
- Drive Lead Delivery - Proactively work lead partners to increase lead delivery
- Identify and Mitigate Risk - Build deep knowledge of the product and the process in order to highlight risks and suggest alternative solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Document, Prioritize and Validate Needed Improvements - Partner with leadership to design processes for teams you support to operate with less friction, more speed and success.
- Set and Deliver on Clear Expectations - Manage communication of expectations for project goals to all internal stakeholders and document results.
- Deliver Data-Driven Insights - Develop ad hoc and ongoing reporting and analysis, creating KPI insight across entire set of responsibilities
- Be Flexible and a Team Player - Act as a resource to the entire Strategic Partnerships team as needed, assisting all team members and various partners throughout the organization.
- Leverage Technology to Increase Productivity and Scalability - Identify and execute on new strategic opportunities to automate, streamline and simplify the delivery of diverse role objectives
The Ideal Background:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business/Marketing preferred) with a minimum 3-5 years working experience in a B2B strategic account management or project management environment.
- 3+ years experience managing complex sales or account management functions in technology or high growth organizations a plus
- Proven experience working in high-velocity sales environments
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a bias towards taking action and problem-solving.
- Willingness to learn and be open to feedback and coaching.
- A strong team player with a proven ability to work across multiple functions and teams.
- Able to multitask, manage multiple concurrent projects, and work in a fast-paced agile environment.
What We Offer
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success
- Casual work environment and recognition for your hard work!
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you the opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact in a growing company with a revolutionary business model
- Free lunch and snacks! Alongside fun events and amazing co-workers!
Read Full Job Description