Administrative Assistant, Coaching Program
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant, Coaching Program to support Procore’s Executive Coaching team.
As a successful Administrative Assistant, you’re organized, flexible, and possess strong problem-solving and decision-making skills. You have an acute attention to detail and are able to prioritize a wide range of tasks while enjoying the administrative challenges of managing both executive and departmental needs. Above all, you embody our company values of Ownership, Openness, and Optimism and demonstrate these in your work and interactions.
This position is based at downtown Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Provide administrative support for all functions of the Executive Coaching team
- Utilize proficient time management skills to help plan, organize, and coordinate the administrative aspects of meetings, presentations, trainings, workshops, and events
- Promote company culture by providing planning, organizing, and supporting team off-sites, dinners, employee appreciation, and other department activities
- Support department with necessary inventory (books, digital/printed materials, etc.)
- Collaborate with all department coordinators to organize calendar events and cross-department events
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Directors as needed including managing an active calendar of appointments, monitoring and responding to emails, booking travel and completing expense reports
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Anticipate and solve complex scheduling issues
What we're looking for:
- 1+ years experience in an administrative support role
- Proficiency in Google Apps
- Calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex and multiple participant meetings
- Strong command of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Profession level written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, in-person)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and stay organized
- Respect for confidential information
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.