The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the CEO and members of the Senior Management team. This position will manage mostly business related tasks for the team, including creating reports, organizing travel and accommodations, taking minutes, maintaining calendars and files and other organizational tasks. The ideal candidate will be extremely fast at solving problems, able to maintain strict confidentiality and have experience as an executive assistant.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Executive support of CEO and Senior Leadership team members as requested.
• Preparation of reports, memos, letters and other documents as requested.
• Maintaining calendars and assisting in coordinating scheduling among numerous leaders’ availability.
• Plans, organizes and accurately records minutes and information for meetings, including but not limited to leadership and board meetings.
• Reading, analyzing and distributing, as necessary and requested, memos, mail, emails and submissions.
• Coordinate travel arrangements.
• Expense management
• Basic office tasks, including maintenance of office supplies, answering phones and routing calls or taking messages and shipping of information.
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Associates degree preferred.
• Three years as Executive Assistant or similar role.
• Strong communication skills, via phone, email and in-person.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Familiarity with calendar systems, including Outlook, and maintaining them for executive team members.
• Knowledge of office systems and equipment, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite products, printers/scanners and maintaining filing system.
• Ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
• Constant sitting, standing, walking and computer use.
• Constant communication both in person and via telephone and/or computer
• Occasional bending, reaching and lifting.
Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
• A medium to high level of manual dexterity required.